Noctisardor Bypass the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
i hope raven/xandir doesn't mind me posting before

"that's one of the best combinations," crëyr offered in response to his words, as she decided that she liked them. "well, you could say that you chose both paths. i do outriding and gamekeeping. probably not as meaningful as yours, though it's everything i love." a smile then dawned onto her delicate features, her mind wandering towards the days she had spent skirting the shore, gazing at the big, blue ocean, discovering one or two caves here and there, standing off a cliff beside a cream-pelted wolfess, the vast sky before her, and adrenaline coursing through her body as she took down a goat.

the pale-furred male then laughed at what'd she said, before agreeing to her. he then introduced himself— hjalmar arnvid felix stormfrost, an interesting name. with a sparkle in her cerulean eyes, she said, "i'm crëyr, crëyr dale awyrseren. nice to meet you, hjalmar arnvid felix stormfrost. cool name. is it swedish?"

then she wondered if the young girl would choose to give them her name.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell - by Crëyr - January 30, 2015, 08:43 AM