The Sunspire Sunshine and whiskey
98 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I don't think Suma would hide it from her b/c he doesn't want their relationship to have lies/secrets, etc. But I don't know if he would have told her right away. xD

Sumayl grinned at her when Vienna spoke that she would give it to him despite his answer's vagueness. In truth, Sumayl could not fathom why she was seeking him out, obviously with the sole purpose of speaking with him. If Sumayl hadn't been so naturally self assured and confident he might have felt nervous, especially given his most recent, and likely ugliest fight with Jace yet. Sumayl had only been telling what he saw as the truth, and had only been trying to air out his issues with Jace and Jace's leadership so that they might work on it so that they could actually co-exist. The likes of which appeared like it was never going to happen which put Sumayl literally between a rock and a hard place. He would not follow a leader that was not willing to work on their problems with their subordinates, nor a leader who did nothing but take the offense when he was told what was wrong and twist it around so that he was attacking (despite how many times he denied it) the subordinate instead, all because he had the temper of a pissy, spoiled toddler. In the interest of not having thoughts of Jace ruin his time with Vienna, Sumayl shoved those thoughts violently to some dark corner of his mind, hoping that they would stay there. Given her blood relation to the ebony Beta it was hard not to think of him when near her but at the same time: Vienna had quickly became a sole focus of his life, butting into the spotlight that his own self had so vainly hogged but Sumayl didn't even care, hadn't even tried to keep it from happening.

“You can keep me for as long as you want,” Sumayl murmured to her with a cheeky grin, though his words were genuine. The prey could wait. It wasn't going anywhere and even if it did all he would have to do was track it. Vienna was important, and he wanted her to know that whenever she wanted or needed him there was nothing that would keep him from giving her his full attention. Sumayl was silent when Vienna told him that she was going to try for Healer in the stead of officially becoming The Sunspire's chronicler. “You've worked so hard to earn the Chronicler trade,” Sumayl began, not in an argumentative tone, a soft contemplative one in stead. He wasn't going to try to talk her out of it, if her mind was made up because ultimately it was her choice and it was his duty to be supportive in everything she did. “Are you sure it's what you want?” Admittedly, though it came as no surprise to the Ostrega, Vienna was much more selfless than he. “Don't get me wrong, Vienna, I'm not going to talk you out of it. If it's what you truly want to do, go for it, because I as your spouse will support you in everything and anything you do.” It didn't mean he wouldn't have an opinion about it because he was Sumayl and he almost always had an opinion about something.

Sumayl's head tilted ever so slightly to the side, ears cupping forth as soft golden eyes took in the plains of her face as she inquired if he had came across any Healers while he was tracking herds. If he had, Sumayl had never thought to ask mostly because it wasn't anything he had need for. “I don't know, honestly,” Sumayl replied and shifted his weight before he spoke again, “but next time I head out and if I come across anyone I'll ask around.” He promised. If it was what she wanted then he would find one for her, no questions asked.

Messages In This Thread
Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 15, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 17, 2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 25, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 31, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 03, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 07, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 11, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 14, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - March 01, 2015, 11:38 AM