Blackfeather Woods Blood drying black on your claws (Dark Brotherhood Meeting)
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Since Slade hasn't replied yet I'm just going to continue this! (no official rounds, just until everyone posts. @Bane @Crescendo @Kadence @Kove

Meldresi did not have to wait long. Bane responded, telling her that they had arrived in the territory. After a few moments, her fighters had returned, bloodied, but with the sharp glint in their eyes that accompanied victory. Bane spoke to her, inquiring of the pups first as she rose and examined their wounds. "As of right now they are sleeping peacefully." She said, circling him to assess his body. She did the same with Kadence and Crescendo, surmising that the trio had sustained wounds that would scar, but nothing life-threatening.

Kove had come in soon after the victorious warriors, staying a decent distance away from them as she strode towards the herbs. The priestess noticed that Slade had not yet answered her call, but pushed the matter aside. It was not a formal pack meeting anyhow. He could afford to miss it this time.

She tended to Bane first, recognizing that his front paw was going to need the most attention. It looked horrible, mangled and bloodied like that, but she was certain it would heal. She cleaned the paw tenderly, pausing for a moment to give orders to the four gathered wolves. "I want reports from all three of you, especially about who you fought and how many wounds they themselves received. Kove," She said, her eyes briefly fixating on the white male in the shadows. "Come here, I need you to help me with their wounds."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Blood drying black on your claws (Dark Brotherhood Meeting) - by Meldresi - January 31, 2015, 06:26 PM