and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
borrowed time and borrowed world and borrowed eyes with which to sorrow it
51 Posts
Ooc —
The swarthy male hung back, if for a moment, his gaze tentative as several more dogs emerged from the metal rubble. One staggered forth and drove past him -- the other hunched as it pawed at the wicked piece of leather that entrapped its muzzle.

Dogmeat's gaze shifted to Outlaw, who skirted behind him in the true fashion of a herder. His expression darkened -- soon the rest of the otoko would come, flitting through the wreckage like lissome ghouls. He had no intention of being caught again -- not now when freedom bid boldly in his fluttering heart.

With a wry smile the beast advanced upon Reaper with several uncoordinated steps -- his tailfluff bobbing as he tilted his blunt muzzle to the side and inspected the leather folds that entrapped Reaper's skull. Dogmeat would remove it, if the beast let him close enough -- but if Reaper did not welcome his advance the brute would turn towards the woods with the rest of the disorganized pack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Dogmeat Sr - February 01, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM