and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
If I die in this battle, I'll make sure to take a few chucks of flesh with me.
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
I thought Darkside should jump in

When the humans came and tried to put him in the cage, Darkside was not willing to obey. But as he snapped and bit at every human hand that came near him, he was brought down by a good shock from the electric collar he earned from the trouble he caused. Dazed, he was put into the wretched cage as the van started driving. Only as they had gone some of the journey had he recovered.

Awake from the shock, Darkside sat in boredom in his cage, using his paws to unlatch his cage catch. Right as it swung open and Darkside was ready to jump out, the van skidded. The german shepherd managed to cling onto the bars of his cage. Phew, good luck. he thought as he got his forepaws out of the cage. Then it happened. The van flipped. Half outside his cage, Darkside flew (flying dog wooop) out of his cage, slammed into the van side opposite it, flipped and hit the roof of the van, then slammed back onto a cage as the back of the van doors opened.

Darkside laid there, recovering from the impact of flip. He managed to shakily stand up, nothing seemed broken or out of place. Thank whatever dog gods look over them. Many had leaped past him and had escaped, and all his instincts told him to run after them. The shepherd took a careful step forward. No permanent pain was inflicted upon him, just some tiredness and strain that will last for a while.

A dog was near him, but Darkside couldn't identify who it was. His world was blurry and he was regretting opening the catch to his cage. But his mind was clear enough to tell him the dog was eating another dog. Darkside flinched. But he had seen worst in life and he will see worst. The german shepherd looked back and barked, " @Talon , ya there? If you are, I'll be outside waiting. I'll go find a good sheltering spot." Before leaping out himself and into an unknown world.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Darkside - February 01, 2015, 02:32 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM