Broken Crown
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

His chocolate brown coat, earthen colored in it's design was a testament to his previously forgotten, recently somewhat remembered mother, as was the unique streaks of silver colored fur under each eye, accenting the crystalline blue irises that colored his eyes. He was her spitting image, if in a much more masculine form. It was this likeness that had initially spared him from the fate of every male in Coatl's Rise, but it was love, forbidden though it had been for the spawn, that had made Quetzalcoatl raise him from slave to prince. Her successor. She returned the greeting, even going so far as using his name in response to his introduction. The ivory woman spoke shortly after her greeting that she was not familiar with his name. This did not come as any sort of surprise to the Rekkr. He doubted anyone but Malachi and himself, truly, knew of his “full” name when, previously, he hadn't had any true last name. Not as Tezcacoatl, and not as Týrr, though he had identified himself as per the Viking tradition “Ragnarsson”. Except, he wasn't Ragnar's son, and had decided when he'd told Thistle that he wanted nothing to do with that ruinous family that he needed something that was his own. That did not belong to Ragnar and that did not belong to Quetzalcoatl. Admittedly, he'd drawn from the Norse language to create his sire name, but he did not remember enough (if any at all) Nahuatl to form a last name. Nýeldur had fit perfectly into what Týrr was trying to create: something new and thus “new flame” seemed to fit rather suitably.

No one but Malachi knows my last name, Týrr admitted to her, peeking up at her through his long lashes, ready to let on that he was not unknown among the Glacier wolves — or at least some of them, at any rate. I intend to settle, Settle was putting it mildly, of course, but she didn't know that and he had no intentions of letting on about his plans. For now, that was just for Manauia and himself to discuss. What do you know of the Glacier you call home? Do you know why it was founded and what for? Týrr did, but not because he had kept it close to his heart for the Chronicler trade. He knew because he'd been apart of it all, and assumed that she didn't because he did not recognize her. That was an unfair assumption to make, of course, but it seemed that the Rekkr was getting rather good at making unfair judgments and assumptions these days as he slowly began to form into something more feral than he had known before as Viking and Amazon merged within him. The handsome Rekkr offered her a soft smile then, lips parted to speak, I only ask because I am close to earning my Chronicler trade and I know. I know everything anyone could possibly want to know about Duskfire Glacier, Sure, some areas — namely the ones that he was absent for were a bit hazy but Týrr did not imagine that filling in the blanks would be that hard. I'm a founding member of Duskfire Glacier. With those words spoken Týrr fell silent then, waiting.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 31, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 08:27 AM