Broken Crown
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett flickered her tail. This chocolate one had been gone for a very long time. "Ever since I joined the pack there were question marks about the two founders location," she started explaining. "The only little one in the pack was Maera. Malachi was too busy and the others didn't really care, I believe. Once I met the young Maera I became her only friend. All the others had left her. Danica and Arabella, I think..? Yes, Tuwawi has returned now, but she has not been a mother to Maera while she was absent. In the meanwhile I took it on me to educate the girl somewhat. Though, I believe that Maera was glad to see her mother return. Njal is still missing," Scarlett spoke softly. She wasn't the one to talk bad about other wolves. These were all just facts that Tuwawi had been gone and had returned with a weird thing around her neck.

The albino bobbed her head as she listened. That brought on some very interesting information. It could be one of the reasons why Tuwawi attacked Adlartok. He was a child after all, if the red queen founded these grounds for her offspring well then Scarlett might understand why the red collared female wouldn't permit other youngsters. But that was before she disappeared. This male spoke of 4 youngsters yet only Maera remained. That wasn't very fair to not allow other teenagers. Maera needed company too! At least to Scarlett's reasoning. A frown settled on her face, not really knowing what to say in return.

"Interesting story," she finally returned after a short pause. "Well I guess Malachi would be happy to see you. An old friend of the pack. One of the founders. Very impressive I must admit. Without you I wouldn't have this lovely home. I guess a thank you in in order?" The female kept her mouth shut about the fact that she would not agree to have Tuwawi back on the throne. For her Malachi was her alpha. Scarlett only knew the crazy Tuwawi, while Malachi and this male Týrr knew the old her. It was probably why Malachi had reacted with pure shock when the information reached his ears. Scarlett suddenly felt so much wiser.
Messages In This Thread
Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - January 28, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - January 31, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 07:10 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Tezcacoatl - February 01, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Broken Crown - by Scarlett - February 01, 2015, 11:34 AM