and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
14 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Sweet Tooth stared around her, taking stock. Instantly her mind had set off in one direction - survive. To do so she would need three things; food, water, and protection. The first two would follow, but the third was standing right in front of her. Running off on her own would do her absolutely no good right now. She needed to remain, take advantage of safety in numbers as well as the comradeship of larger, more battle-hardened fellows. Sweet Tooth was a tall specimen but lacked the bulk of her more sturdy companions. When her gaze set on Reaper, she sidled closer. He seemed the perfect candidate as a start.

Seeing one of their number tear into a poor, dead soul a short ways away, her lip curled with distaste, but she said nothing. When she had been a starving stray she had not cared much where her food came from, but here she was not so desperate yet. Looking aside from the gory scene, attention panned to a spaniel, the first to acknowledge her. She gave a small nod of acknowledgement, but silently she discounted him. Should it come down to a split up she would stay with the survivors, the fighters. But for now she'd play nice.

Looking to Dogmeat, she uttered her first words in a very long time. "Do we stick together?" He seemed to be taking on the role of organizer here and she wasn't about to argue.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Sweet Tooth IA - February 01, 2015, 10:55 AM