all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
105 Posts
Ooc —
Akantha arrived and answered his question, cowing Kevlyn with that single utterance. "Δεν ξέρει τον αδελφό μας," Kevlyn clarified the intent of his question, but didn't dare push the issue any further. Though he didn't know her and hadn't formed an opinion of her, Kevlyn knew Akantha was in high regard in their sect, and knew better than to question her too boldly. Caiaphas was very accepting of the males' brands of service, but Akantha might be more rigid in viewing Kevlyn's particular type as satisfactory.

When instructed to split off, the Spawn moved off on his own. Part of his role as consort was to do work the females weren't keen on doing themselves; among these tasks he counted scouting into dangerous territory. Without inviting any of them along with him, knowing it would be his responsibility if he took them too far and harm came to them, Kevlyn struck out ahead, fulfilling his role as protector and guardian by allowing that he be the first wolf encountered if they were discovered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Kevlyn - February 01, 2015, 03:29 PM