and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
13 Posts
Ooc — ebony
To the apparent eye, Warthog was possessed of a brawny dullness, for few knew of the rapier-sharp wit that lurked beneath the veneer of excess strength. She too, had snapped at the harrying fingers of the humans who had sought to muzzle and to cage her, and had been pushed into her kennel hurriedly.

Head low between her shoulders, Warthog had rolled a sarcastic eyes at the fearful whines of her counterparts, a few of whom she had seen only a few times before chaos struck their convoy and she was thrown against the side of the van with a resounding crack.

She yelped at the bite of plastic against her sides, but tore free from her shattered prison all the same. A vicious slash of twisted metal as she jumped from the tipped car ended the life of her left dewclaw, and Warthog was dumped unceremoniously into the snow, crying piteously as blood spurted from the torn flesh.

She again was made afraid by the sudden cold, the dirty wet white beneath her paws; the dog had never seen snow before, and it stung the bloody stub of her declaw. She fought back the hateful coil of fear in her belly, and curled a lip at the cannibalizing canine.

"doesn't know any better," Warthog rasped through her unfortunate muzzle at the indignant Outlaw. But they were forgotten, and she was nauseous only until she caught sight of Dogmeat.

Shoving through the melee toward him, the Rottweiler found her place near, a forbidding guard against the snapping chaos of the confused dogs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Warthog - February 01, 2015, 06:20 PM