and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
If I die in this battle, I'll make sure to take a few chucks of flesh with me.
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Last post from Darkside

The relief of seeing his friend was evident on his face as the german shepherd hobbled away from the crash. A small bit of him wondered what happen to the human in the van, and was she well enough to hunt for them. But if the she was well enough, she would already be out or would already be close to out. "Come on Talon, I can't walk a lot, I think one of my foreleg is dislocated. And I doubt you have no injuries."

The husky followed him, and in the glint of moonlight he saw a flash of silver on his flank. But if the husky didn't say anything about it, it means that it could be that bad right? "Oh, I still have a lot to see and do before death greets me." He chuckled at Talon's words. "Then, I'll welcome it with open paws." The german shepherd ran, or at least tried to.

Darkside smelled a badger burrow. That can obviously be good shelter right? It wasn't good to sleep in open land, where humans could find them and take them back into the hell hole they call the lab. Especially as they were both tired and maybe injured. He chuckled as the burrow came in sight. The scent was stale, meaning the badgers were long gone. "Come on! Talon, I found a place to rest for the night!" He called out in excitement, before making his way into the hole that he will call home for a night.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Darkside - February 02, 2015, 01:55 AM