Blacktail Deer Plateau I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please)
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: you can post one more and we'll finish there! :)

Whew, this chick talks a LOT, Hawkeye thought to herself, nearly laughing. But the wolf in front of her seemed sincere in the words she spoke, something that Hawkeye could find a little admiration in. Sincerity was needed to be in her pack, and lacking in that category was one of the reasons Reheerah had been turned away.

"Very well, Blue Willow, welcome to Blacktail Deer Plateau. Let me show you some of the caches; I am sure you are hungry from your travels. You can tell me one of your parents' stories on the way." Hawkeye wondered what it was like to travel from pack to pack, offering stories and healing in exchange for food and shelter for the night and then moving on once more in the morning. She could tell that Blue Willow was frustrated in this.
Messages In This Thread
I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Blue Willow - January 28, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 28, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm new but i'm grand (IC Joining Please) - by Hawkeye - January 29, 2014, 12:51 PM