Blacktail Deer Plateau You've been blessed your whole life
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
She allowed Blue Willow to inspect her, saying "I'm fine, really. I just get headaches sometimes," as the Healer finished with a few swipes of the tongue. Saena was lucky. She wasn't wholly convinced it was solely luck on her side, but that was a conversation for another day and another time.

When Blue Willow confirmed that something had been said to Koda, it was like a weight off her chest. He was a misogynistic jerk in Saena's eyes, an opinion that would probably never change. "Thanks, Aunt Willow, that means a lot to me. But no, not about him. Just life in general.

I met a girl while I was out looking for something for the pups, and like a week later she..."
Saena stopped. She couldn't say it. Maybe Blue Willow had spotted the hollowed body at the Plateau's base and maybe she hadn't, but the dappled girl simply couldn't bring herself to say that someone ate Honey Badger. "She, uh, reminded me of Junior, but she's gone now.

And I ran into dad."
Here she really had nothing to say. A loving relationship between her and her father was impossible, but she'd appreciated it more than she'd ever admit. "He gave me some advice. Which reminds me..."

Clearing her throat and feeling nervousness creeping up on her, she blurted, "Aunt Willow... I want to help lead the pack with you guys." Oh, and... "sorry I didn't find a toy for the pups," she hastily added as though to change the subject entirely.
Messages In This Thread
You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 09, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 20, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 25, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 27, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 06, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 17, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 03:37 PM