Redhawk Caldera Over my dead body
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful dropped the swab of antiseptic that he had been about to apply on the floor when Peregrine asked him to call for Ashton. "Perry..." he said slowly. "No one's seen Ashton in weeks. I think he just upped and left..." he trailed off, unsure of whether to call or not. In the end he figured there may be a healer in training that he didn't know about and sent up a call for anyone with knowledge to come.

In some ways it was a bitter sweet moment. It was for Ashton that FitzDutiful had learnt the names and uses of these plants. It was to be a support for their healers that Fitz had learnt first aid. Now he was having to use that knowledge for they had no healers, and Fitz wasn't even a qualified naturalist!

With a sigh, he pulled back once the last of the dried leadplant was stuck to Peregrine's wounds. It seemed to be keeping the majority of the blood in, though he didn't know exactly how to make the bleeding of deep gashes stop. "Just... don't go in water and get this wet, okay?" He didn't really know if that would matter but it stood to reason that it needed to fall off on its own. He was momentarily concerned that he had used too much of the antiseptic. He had tried to be sparse, just putting on enough to lightly cover the wound, but he had a bit of a funny taste in his mouth from the application and it was having an almost worrying effect of making the room spin - or was that an after effect of his head wound?
Messages In This Thread
Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 30, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - January 31, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 31, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: Over my dead body - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 11:03 AM