The Sunspire Sunshine and whiskey
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She bypassed his statement without comment, though she did appreciate it. Her happiness that she rated above the herd in his priorities aside, she still would feel badly if she kept him too long. Having to track them down if they did happen to leave would be a real pain.

She nodded when he mentioned that she had worked hard for her previous desire, this statement hitting many of her own doubts. "I thought about that. But really, it isn't a loss. I learned a lot of neat things, and being a healer doesn't mean I can't love stories. It just means I won't have quite as much time for them." She was still a bit unsure, but again, it wouldn't hurt to try.

When he called himself her spouse she wondered a bit at the term, but too let it pass. Though they saw each other exclusively (she assumed), they had yet to make anything official, and Vienna was glad that he was giving her some time. Still a small part of her held back, the part that knew there was a very important conversation to be had before she could really throw her whole heart into it. The same part balked at the prospect, knowing that things could so quickly all go south when this sit down happened. So she hung on in limbo, trying to cling to the fact that she could have the best of both worlds but knowing that was likely not the case.

"I think this is what I want. I know I want to try it at least. And if I hate it, well, at least then I know I tried my best. I could very well be the worst healer ever," she huffed out a chuckle, "patients could go into hiding rather than come to me!" She wouldn't know her aptitude until she gave it a fair shot.

"That would be great, though. I know for a fact I won't improve much unless I can find someone to teach me." She looked thoughtfully at the herd for a minute. "Amekaze suggested I try the plateau. They are a friendly group, so I agreed. I plan on going there sometime soon, trying my luck. I'm not sure if they have anyone who can help, but it never hurt to ask." Ok, well... It rarely hurt to ask, and she thought the gain worth the slight risk involved.
Messages In This Thread
Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 15, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 17, 2015, 07:24 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 25, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - January 25, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - January 31, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 03, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 07, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - February 11, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Sumayl - February 14, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Sunshine and whiskey - by Vienna IA - March 01, 2015, 11:38 AM