Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Mar. 3rd Edit; faded it off with Sen leaving to tie this thread up.

She pondered the offer of attending her on her next adventure, but in the end she simply gave a shake of her head. “I am heading out very soon,” Sen informed her, though she did not go into detail as to when she was leaving or where she'd be going. “You still wish to explore here, so perhaps we could go on a journey together once I return from my next?” Whether the other agreed or not was of little concern, really, as the dark being would leave to travel with or without the company of another. There were few times where she hadn't been lucky enough to find someone to speak with or learn from during her travels, so while it was nice to know that another being was interesting in moving about with her, she didn't believe it to be an absolutely necessary thing.

Though her mind assured her journeying with another was not something needed entirely, deep down Sen knew it not to be true. She was a wolf, after all, and wolves were social beings—most of them, anyways. Whether the sooty woman enjoyed the fact or not, she was a social creature. Going all around to see new places and learn new things could, in theory, be seen as a way for her to try and make new 'friends', or whatever they wanted to refer to themselves as. She couldn't change that fact even if she tried to. The thoughts of such things were quick to bring something to mind.

It was time for the darker woman to go off once again, and she wished to leave immediately. "All this talk of traveling has me wishing to leave now," she stated, turning as she did so. "I'm going to head off. Maybe we'll cross paths again after I return." Or, maybe not, she couldn't see the future. All she could see was the path ahead of her, and she took that path without so much as a second glance to the other girl.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 20, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 20, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 21, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - January 21, 2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - January 22, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Shalon - February 01, 2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Breath in the Fresh Scent of Snow - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 02:20 AM