Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
totally with it agree, she was going to miss anyways heh<3

[size=large]"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"[/size]

[size=small]As she threw herself at the Amazon's feet, in a more literal way she cared to admit, she parted her jowls and pulled her lips back to reveal her pristine set of fangs and pinkish gums. They however never got to make their debut since as quickly as the cat-eyed female had struck, she had receded from Maera's grasp.
With her jaws closing over empty air with a loud click! she tried to lessen her momentum by stretching her forepaws agaisnt the snow in a vain attempt to maneuver away from the Amazon striking range.

Like a charging bull aiming directly to her mantle of, ironically, red fur Manauia lanched herself to her encounter, and Maera, being unable to jerk her spindly legs out of the way, simply braced herself for collision. Again the Sveijarn princess was shoved to the ground, another breatless "AUUGH!"escaping from her deflating lungs as her body barreled over the snow.

This time there was no miraculous spurt of adrenaline to make her spring back. With heaving sides and her face sprinkled with a white mask of snow she turned her gaze to the female, capturing her words and commiting them to memory as she panted for air. As much as she would have wanted to call it quits and let herself sink in the snow until she recovered her breath she ignored the little voice that told her to do so and instead began to push herself off the ground.
Not as energetically as before, but still with the willingness to continue.

Again, her she shot a fleeting gaze to the Amazon's extremities and feigned to lunge for them, but this time she was not expecting her teeth to meet her feet, with a brusque, sloppy movement she turned her head upwards, for she was now scheming to go after the female's own shoulder. [/SIZE]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM