Duskfire Glacier save your advice cuz i won't hear
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
[size=large]"lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones"[/size]

[size=small]Silently, she too considered passing by without a word. What was cordiality to a pair of strangers that shared the same home? Wasn't the fleeting seconds during which their eyes met enough?
No, they were not.
And she knew it.
She remained still, motionless, like a statue of a younger version of her mother, from whom she had inherited the flaming spirit and fierce stubbornness."Hi"she barked, failing to return her greeting with the same formality.

Despite they contact they had probably shared during the initial journey to the Glacier, all memories that might have been created then were inexistent in the girl's mind. Aside from the exhaustion and the game of follow the leader Jokull had told her to play she didn't remember anything else. She didn't remember him, and honestly she didn't remember herself.
Malachi was right, the small helpless kid she had been, was now gone.
Whether it was with the lynx or with her siblings would remain unknown.

Now, even if she remained almost as whiny, she had traded her laziness for self-indulgence and a growing sense of vanity. "..." she hummed silently, her mouth and body too full of herself but her mind still hungry for whatever would be his response.
[/SIZE]
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 22, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 25, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 30, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:59 PM