Noctisardor Bypass when you're high on medicine
pretty prince of parties
19 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Though Jax did not know what the alpha of his new home was thinking, Shadow was completely right about his misgivings towards the Saturnin. He was a lazy and selfish creature by nature; any positive qualities he had were completely and totally an act, though he certainly wasn't going to let that little tidbit about himself become known by his packmates. As much as he delighted in messing with the sanity of others, he was not stupid, and knew when to reel it in, if only a tad. Staying in a pack satisfied his sense of self-preservation, and staying alive and not starving during this winter was one of his most important priorities, thank you very much.

But of course, that didn't mean he couldn't have fun.

Having met him a day prior, as well as having smelled his piss all over the place, Jax recognized the scent of the alpha immediately, and bounced towards him. "Master!" he called happily, skidding to a halt a respectful distance away. "I was just looking for you. I wanted to say once again how thankful I am that you have adopted me into your group! If there is anything, anything at all, you need of me, you need only ask, and I will obey." A deep bow followed the words.
Messages In This Thread
when you're high on medicine - by Shadow - February 04, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: when you're high on medicine - by Jax - February 04, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: when you're high on medicine - by Shadow - February 05, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: when you're high on medicine - by Jax - February 05, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: when you're high on medicine - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:39 AM