Noctisardor Bypass when you're high on medicine
pretty prince of parties
19 Posts
Ooc — Paige
An unbelievable quick thinker, Jax had his next words ready before Shadow finished his sentence. "Oh, I am dreadfully sorry, Praetor, just dreadfully sorry! You see, I...forgive me, this is hard to say...I come from the slave lands of Kalamazoo, where we were forced to call our masters, well, Master." A pathetic frown and pleading eyes accompanied these words, creating the saddest puppy face there ever was. For the next part of Shadow's speech, Jax decided to just run with it. Grimacing, he turned and pressed his face against a nearby tree.

His words were painful and shameful. "To tell you the truth, Praetor, the reason I was freed from the slave masters is because, well, I'm a coward. A big fat stupid coward who is afraid of his own shadow! What use was I being in the ranks of the warrior slaves?!" He sobbed and turned to face the greyscale alpha. "But I'm not useless, I promise I'm not! I am wonderful with others and would make an excellent diplomat! I can be a storyteller, or a healer, or a quartermaster! I am good at scouting, oh just so wonderful at scouting!" He recalled a tidbit of information he had picked up during his short time in the Bypass, and decided this would be a good opportunity to bring it up. "Why, just yesterday I caught wind of creatures. Feral strange creatures, who smelled like wolves but were different somehow. I could go warn everyone! Rally the troops!...heh, I have always wanted to say that...gather the forces! I will be of use, I swear, just give me a change, oh please ma...I mean Praetor, just give me a chance!"

He fell to his stomach and slinked closer to Shadow until he was practically under him, gazing up at the male with big, watery eyes.
Messages In This Thread
when you're high on medicine - by Shadow - February 04, 2015, 10:59 PM
RE: when you're high on medicine - by Jax - February 04, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: when you're high on medicine - by Shadow - February 05, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: when you're high on medicine - by Jax - February 05, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: when you're high on medicine - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:39 AM