Blackfeather Woods Longer days, Longer nights
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Burke was well spoken, another thing that reminded Bane of his missing mentor. His manners, flawless and regal, were a thing rarely seen in the darkness of Blackfeather, and not always one that pleased Bane and his riotous way of expression. But Burke was alright.

"I am an Outrider myself. How do you plan on taking over my spot?" Bane joked, but underneath, his words were challenging. The last thing he wanted was to be replaced, and Bane Blackfeather was highly competitive. "Warriors are always welcome in Blackfeather Woods. Your size will be helpful to you." He said after examining his body, and noticing that the Beast's tail was docked. He stared for a second, terrified by the idea of the pain Burke must have felt when his tail got removed, but looked up again to meet the Male's eyes.

He wondered if his intentions of being an adviser hauled something else hidden underneath. Paranoia strikes again. "Advising isn't for anyone." Bane stated in a defiant but calm tone. "It will require for us to put our trust on you.." skepticism flooded his words.

Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 28, 2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 28, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 29, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - January 29, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - January 30, 2015, 04:05 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 03, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 03, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 05, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 06, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Bane - February 15, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Longer days, Longer nights - by Burke - February 16, 2015, 06:25 AM