Ouroboros Spine I stroll down from the highest lands.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri could tell some of the smells that criss crossed the territory lands. He did not know their names, but he knew their scents. And that would save their life if he came across them. He was a bit like a ghost, always silent and in the shadows.

Sitri shifted and studied the she wolf in front of him. One of the pretty ones from the hunt. What was her name? He couldn't remember, so he dipped his muzzle down to the ground in greeting instead. Hello I'm Sitri. Well met. That was all he said. He did move away from the icicles though. He would hate to see them mar her pretty hide if they were to fall.
Messages In This Thread
I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 03, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Alusia - February 03, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 05, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Alusia - February 05, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Alusia - February 17, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: I stroll down from the highest lands. - by Sitri - February 23, 2015, 05:35 PM