Blacktail Deer Plateau Put money in my hand
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Osprey laid on the formal etiquette thick, but her polite manner helped unlock Valtýr's quiet demeanor. He became charmed by her agreeable nature and soft voice, feeling safe in her company — albeit still awkward. He offered her a nervous smile and slow tip of his maw, returning his thanks with a wordless gesture.

"I'm from... a lot of places," he told Osprey, "I was born besides a creek... but my family moved to a grreaaatttt mountain next to ice." Of course, he had been an infant during his time in Swiftcurrent, and had never actually felt the cool touch of its creek... but remembered Bazi and Galileo fondly. At Duskfire, he had the recollection of the glacier upon entering the territory — but Tuwawi and Njal had squirreled their children away in the den for fear of unsavory predators. However, this had done little to deter the lynx who had stolen Larus away.

The details of his departure were hazy at best. It had been a tumultuous time in Val's young life and his mind had spared him few pictures to remember it by. However, he could recall bite of cold and a man named Lucius who had saved him from wasting away. "I got lost in the woods one night, but a stranger helped me find the plateau." Next came Junior, bloodied and washed up on the banks. Her body had lent the young Sveijarn enough warmth to continue on. "That's when Blue, Lasher, and Junior found me." Junior's pained shrieking stubbornly lodged itself in his memories... the image of her grotesque limbs xeroxed into his mind.

It was ironic that Duskfire had recently been in the company of Koda and Kesuk, yet no parallels were drawn between the orphaned Valtýr and his forlorn home besides the glacier.
Messages In This Thread
Put money in my hand - by Valtyr RIP - January 12, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Osprey - January 12, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Valtyr RIP - January 14, 2015, 02:50 AM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Osprey - January 14, 2015, 04:08 AM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Valtyr RIP - January 18, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Osprey - January 20, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Valtyr RIP - January 26, 2015, 12:47 AM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Osprey - January 26, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Osprey - February 06, 2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Put money in my hand - by Valtyr RIP - February 09, 2015, 08:21 PM