The scars that mark my body, they are silver and gold
Titana is kind of a punching bag. PP is acceptable provide it's nothing to drastic.
21 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
@Grimnir @Burke can u spree so we can finish up this thread soon?
Also, we can omit the post order if you don't mind. I'd like to finish this off sometime this week or so.
Two things happened at once: the russet brute lunged for her throat, and the huge one lunged for her side. Titana snarled as the russet's maw closed around her scruff, but before his slavering jaws could get a good hold, the second crashed into her. She howled in pain as she flew side ways, landing hard on her side. Her side screamed with pain, but she knew no bones had been broken. She lay stunned for a moment, before a surge of energy brought her to her feet. She turned away from the to males, and sashayed her hips side to side, tail raised.

"Want some of this?"
She asked sweetly. She could do with a chase, but a fight she would not win. "Catch me, bitches!" She screamed before speeding into Blackfeather territory. She would find some place to hide, and leave later, under the cover off darkness. In her heightened state of mind, she felt no fear, only elation. Her paws pounded on the cold earth, and as she ran she hurled goading remarks behind her. She wanted to play tag.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The scars that mark my body, they are silver and gold - by Titana - February 06, 2015, 03:11 PM