the colours that i can't change
she painted fire across the skyline
60 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
We can probably go ahead and wrap this up if you want since it's a bit dated (my fault, for being slow with most of my replies). I loved threading with you, though. Jinx is such an interesting character. I'd be happy to plot or thread again with you anytime!

Chakra nodded as Jinx spoke, the other's words slightly skewed in some places due to the dry, prickly foliage in her maw. She again found herself impressed by how well-spoken the Horizon wolf was; she possessed a tongue of richest silver, and were Chakra a wolf interested in politics and diplomacy, she might have been tempted to make Jinx an offer on Neverwinter's behalf that she'd be hard-pressed to refuse. As it was, though, she had no motivation to ally herself with any but her own. Brute force and clear thinking would serve her better, in this case, than smooth talking.

"Mm, 'Spider Queen'," she commented, enunciating the words with sharp clarity, as if to taste them each individually. "I rather like that." Perhaps only one as reclusive and enigmatic as Chakra could appreciate the subtle implications of such a title. "And I would be most appreciative of your spreading the word of our dominion here. I would not wish to wage war upon a pack from whom such enjoyable company hails." It was fitting that a Spider Queen make both threat and compliment in the same sentence, and flash a kind smile while doing so. Gradually, as they wended their way through the labyrinthine forest, the trees began to thin and the distances between their trunks slowly began to widen. They were nearing the boundaries. "I have enjoyed meeting you, Jinx Kesuk. Should you need to visit our forest again, you need but howl for me and I will be glad to accompany you."
<style type="text/css">.chakrastar {width:490px; background-image:url('http://ghostecho.net/stu/chakratab.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#1D0D25; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:20px 30px 140px 30px; margin:0px auto; text-align:justify; color:#bc6d89; font:15px/1.5 Georgia; border-top-right-radius: 50px; box-shadow: 0 8px 6px -6px black;} .chakrastar b {color:#E79876; font-weight:600;} .chakrastar p {text-indent:50px; margin:0px;} </style>
table by hilli ♥
Messages In This Thread
the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 20, 2013, 10:12 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - December 24, 2013, 06:32 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - December 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 03, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 06, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 10, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 10, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 11, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Jinx - January 12, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: the colours that i can't change - by Chakra - January 21, 2014, 01:56 AM