Stay with me tonight
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Gaahh. Kove is so in love. Omg. I get all fuzzy when reading it.

Scarlett immediately beamed. It was always great news to her that someone wanted to stay by her side. She had made quite a few friends already after removing herself from her old family. But even though she considered them as friends Scarlett was never sure if they did that to her in the same way. The pale female was utterly smitten that the guy she liked wanted to be close to her. Scarlett was making a lot of process. Hooray. She was really starting to like Kove more and more. He was so protective and strong. He was definitely like the males in her daydreams. She liked how she was smaller and could nestle herself against him.

Gosh, he was so dreamy. Scarlett felt extremely safe with Kove around her. The pale female wanted him always close to her. Not just because she would safe but also for his company and kind words. He was bringing so much positively to her. "I'd like that. They are common in the mountains but I am certain you will stop them from harming us," she returned, her voice filled with awe. She wished she could fight like him. Just so Scarlett could protect herself when something like that happened. Or if she wanted to let her point come across to other wolves. "Of course I want to! You can say. It would also be much warmer and I wouldn't want you to be alone. Oh no. I like you to stay. I'd like that." Scarlett felt flustered at how many times she confirmed in one sentence she wanted the male close. Gosh, so embarrassing.

Scarlett started walking in the direction she planned on going. Her nose low to the ground as she tracked for any hint of a den. After she had encountered some smaller occupied ones the female found an abandoned wolf den. Or maybe it was a coyote's den? It looked a bit on the smaller size. Her red eyes studied it. "I think it will be a tight fit. Why don't you go inside first and see there is room for me." Scarlett only really wanted to snuggle up against Kove. If he was in the den first she could totally curl against him and use him as a pillow. While she would be his blanket in return. What a awesome idea.
Messages In This Thread
Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 08, 2015, 07:13 AM