Neverwinter Forest a soul denied
caught up and lost in all of our vices
68 Posts
Ooc — Mini
:x sorry for ciervo
[size=medium]"sell your soul not your whole self"[/size]

[size=small]A bleak expression of pure boredom settled across the Ostrega's features as he listened to the man voice a defense,which was in his opinion as weak as they could come. And while he could've replied with a 'Do you always walk around looking like you've had a stick shoved up your butt?' he abstained from saying anything; he already suspected the answer was yes. "It was not an assumption, it was a theory -- one that you have just proven with your.. dullness" he barked with distaste, suddenly thinking that maybe this form of 'entretainment' was not worth it's price.

Maybe looking constipated was all this guy was good at.
"I wish I could stay and discuss how awesome it is you too are a 'manipulator' and such, but I really don't want to" he barked with a feigned dissapointment and a mocking emphasis in the word manipulator. As usual of him, hehad already grown bored of the man's worthless company, so with an uninterest huff and a brief meet of his challenging glare the Ostrega gave him the equivalent of the middle finger in the wolf's body language.
A pompous smile that without any censure said, 'I don't give a fuck'.

Then, without the need of fanfarres or any type of dramatic gesture he turned to leave the dark male and the stick up his butt the privacy they deserved.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
a soul denied - by Sinaaq - January 08, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: a soul denied - by Ciervo - January 08, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: a soul denied - by Sinaaq - January 09, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: a soul denied - by Ciervo - January 17, 2015, 09:15 PM
RE: a soul denied - by Sinaaq - January 18, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: a soul denied - by Ciervo - January 19, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: a soul denied - by Sinaaq - January 24, 2015, 06:25 AM
RE: a soul denied - by Ciervo - February 06, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: a soul denied - by Sinaaq - February 08, 2015, 06:58 AM