Ouroboros Spine gold ashes
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
[size=medium]"in the land of gods and monsters,
I was an angel"
[/size]

[size=small]Soon the two females fell into a synchronized motion, their bodies moving almost mechanically over one of Cara's more frequented patrol routes. As Cara led the way, with her tail swaying over her back and lurring Alusia to fall into her same pace, she felt one of her barriers crumble.With the upcoming Spring and the promising compromise their most recent recruits had shown, between them Alusia herself, the blossoming of the Spine would be innevitable and at the same time magnificent.
In heaven, hell, or wherever she was, Jinx would be filled with pride.

As expected, the pale female picked up on the stress she had placed upon the poisonous syllables referring to Mara. And as planned, Cara, very gladly , began to explain to the aspiring Warden and Outrider the painful history that lied between them both. Cara and Mara.
"It was a former member of the Spine, I was Gamma while she had just joined." she began, looking briefly over her shoulder to seek the female's eyes as she went on, "She was in the lower tier and could not stick to her respetive tier -- she blatantly challenged me and even after we got into a scuffle she continued to threaten me" she continued, her voice suddenly bitter with the small remaining of ire that lied on her heart. "When I ascended as Alpha a few weeks later, Kaname and me summoned her -- we attempted to straighten it out but again she tried to rise against me. And as I said," she barked, coming to the conclusion, "I don't tolerate insubordination" she finally ended, holding her eyes to Alusia's for a fleeting moment before turning again.

Hopefully hearing the story of the miserable flea-bag would serve as lesson enough for the girl -- even if as it was, Cara doubted she was as dumb to do anything similar. "Her name is Mara, she wears an ugly scar across one of her eyes and I --" she trailed, her voice coating itself with piercing icyness, "after she threatened my unborn pups, gave the command to kill her at sight." she barked, her eyes scanning over the girl's face for any trace of reaction.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
gold ashes - by Cara - January 28, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: gold ashes - by Alusia - January 28, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: gold ashes - by Cara - January 31, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: gold ashes - by Alusia - January 31, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: gold ashes - by Cara - January 31, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: gold ashes - by Alusia - February 01, 2015, 06:48 AM
RE: gold ashes - by Cara - February 02, 2015, 06:55 PM
RE: gold ashes - by Alusia - February 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: gold ashes - by Cara - February 05, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: gold ashes - by Alusia - February 06, 2015, 12:02 AM