Gyrfalcon's Keep tell me of progress to strengthen my blood
[EXIT, PURSUED BY BEAR]
53 Posts
Ooc —
nein du (╭ ՞ ਊ ՞) ノ i'm still finding typos in my last post, and the little notification rats me out when i'm trying to sneakily edit them out. remind me not to reply when i'm operating on an hour of sleep pls

it was then decided bereft of any manner of uttered edict that the duo found an unexpected, novel dynamic established between them. caiaphas crept off to ransack the aeries, a quest for which her perseverance was unremitting.

as she did her pillaging, bartok scattered the plague above, his opaque form eclipsing the roaring of falcons like he was some death clanger amongst the most divine of divine messengers. frequently an outlier would mark caiaphas for blood and set fiercely to the task of gouging her eyeballs from their sockets, but bartok took immense joy in barreling impetuously through their trajectories and picking them off with his flair for aeronautical gymnastics, locking his talons in theirs and swinging them about like raggedy anne in an F5 twister.
Messages In This Thread
tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 09:46 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 10:21 PM