But you'll never know it
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey greeted Dante with a polite dip of her muzzle, then she cast glance at Valtyr, who had grown quite a bit since their last encounter and who seemed to be more confident about himself than before. She offered him a warm smile and then returned to the business.

Whenever it came to coming up with an answer to a question that began with "why", Osprey found it a little difficult to explain everything in few words. Especially, when there was a whole situation behind it. Like now - the only valid explanation was - I felt sorry for him and I have a soft spot for all young wolves. Would it be good enough? She furrowed her brow - probably not.

"This young chap is Artax," she decided to go with the introductions first. "He is quite young and all on his own - has wondered far from his home and got almost eaten by a cannibal. So... unless he has a home, he is sure to die out there," she managed to say this in one breath and let out a sigh of relief. "So - he knows, how to hunt and has survived on his own for some time. So... maybe he can have a place in our ranks?" Osprey finished on a bit hopeful note.
Messages In This Thread
But you'll never know it - by Osprey - February 06, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: But you'll never know it - by RIP Artax - February 06, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: But you'll never know it - by Dante RIP - February 06, 2015, 07:24 PM
RE: But you'll never know it - by Valtyr RIP - February 06, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: But you'll never know it - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: But you'll never know it - by RIP Artax - February 12, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: But you'll never know it - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 01:03 PM
RE: But you'll never know it - by RIP Artax - February 25, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: But you'll never know it - by Osprey - March 05, 2015, 05:42 PM