Blacktail Deer Plateau How bright you shone for me tonight
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: Osprey's "Lovegame" plot. 7th February - Day 1.

AW for BDP folk - men especially. The only requirement is that your character acts more canine-like and not as a human. Osprey is in heat, therefore she acts differently and has a strong specific scent that can affect your character on a certain level. Imagine, what would he/she do, if they happened to be around her?

For a few days Osprey had felt the change coming - it had first begun with the realization that all of her packmates, which belonged to the opposite sex, were quite pleasant to look at. If there had been some strong beliefs and preferences (this is my type, this is not) before, then now - one by one - they dwindled, leaving her feeling in a bit of love with every one of them. The fluttering feeling in her stomach and giddiness, whenever she caught glimpse of either of them - near or from afar - made her ashamed of herself in the beginning. But over the following days all remnants of shame and self-restraint were swept away. Why should she deny herself the joy of looking at handsome people?

This morning she woke up like a very different person - happy and carefree and with an overwhelming need to do something. It was mere minutes, while she wondered, whether this was her true self or an impostor in her body, but then she decided not to care. Why should she, when the world was such a wonderful place! It didn't matter that it was cloudy and raining, that there was no snow on the ground and that everything was coated in the dull colors of gray and brown. No - today - she was the sun herself and equipped with this knowledge she padded through the forest, stopping frequently to leave scent marks.

When it felt that padding was too slow for a pace, she began to run in full speed only to have herself slip and fall to the ground with a muffled thud. However, this mishap did not dampen Osprey's joyous mood - sure, her foot hurt a little, so did the flank that had hit the ground, but, who cared, when the sky above was in so many beautiful shades of gray. Just like me! She thought and burst in laughter. I am sky or sky is me...
Messages In This Thread
How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 07, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 08, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 09, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Valtyr RIP - February 09, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 10, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 10, 2015, 03:51 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 05:27 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 11, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 11, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 11, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 11, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Valtyr RIP - February 11, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 12, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 12, 2015, 10:03 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 13, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 13, 2015, 09:22 AM