Blacktail Deer Plateau It's wild like the river, it's warm like the sun
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
These guys make me laugh really hard. :x

Just as Atticus did not suspect it, Peregrine also didn't realize the correlation between mate and rank. He'd even told Hawkeye he wasn't interested in status, just her. When the time came, he would certainly embrace it... and do his damnedest to reassure both his brothers that he would not be following in Tyrannus's footsteps. For the moment, however, the two brothers remained oblivious of the fact that they'd only stepped into the spurious calm at the eye of the storm.

Peregrine laughed uproariously at Atticus's rejoinder, bumping his muzzle along his brother's. "If I buttfucked you, I'd tear your asshole wide open. It would turn inside out and drag on the ground too. I couldn't do that to you, dear brother of mine." He snickered at his own vulgar language because that was another thing Redleaf-DiSarinnos liked to do: laugh at their own jokes.

"I really do love you, man," Peregrine said more soberly in the next moment. "I love you so much, I'm going to spare your beautifully puckered asshole." He just couldn't keep a straight face and laughed some more, his foreleg lifting in the air to clap against Atticus's shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's wild like the river, it's warm like the sun - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 31, 2014, 05:48 PM