Gyrfalcon's Keep tell me of progress to strengthen my blood
[EXIT, PURSUED BY BEAR]
53 Posts
Ooc —
i did it again lmao, ive reposted like 3 times

he grew intolerant of being subjected to repeated pecking and mouthing of keen-edged, furious beaks, as well as fatigued of the screeching that made shrill contact with his eardrums and stuck there as high-pitched, undiminishing ringing thereafter.

pissed off by the violation of his tympanum, bartok swiftly unclenched the falcon's talons, summing up his opinion of the rat with wings with a violent punt that would swell any jujitsu master with pride, transforming his match into a tumultuous rocket whistling through the skies. "stupid head," he screeched, flapping upwards and releasing a spurt of bird droppings after the raptor.

he turned his sights back towards where he left caiaphas, watching with interest as she guardedly removed herself from the nesting grounds, toting with her a large basket that dwarfed her, stacked precariously with eggs. it was wilted and slouchy under the weight of her bounty, eggs tumbling from the structure and by proxy her possession, smashed unceremoniously on the rocks with membrane oozing from the fractures.

several birds swarmed her and bartok did his personal best to scatter them as she distanced herself far enough away to slake their fury. he enfolded a mangled wing, his ability to fly coordinately somewhat handicapped from a vicious onset by one of the antagonized male falcons with whom he had the misfortune of engaging.

"bartok turn over new leaf. bartok warrior now. dog is okay?" he asked with a shade of concern edging his croaky voice. he landed in a tree – taking care to offer her a wide berth as to comfort himself and pledge the continuation of his existence because she was most assuredly on parole – and leaned in, tilting his head and spying her every move with maroon, beady eyes. "egg eggcellent for fur," he cackled at his own cleverness, "dog require all the eggs." he added, swooping from his perch and grabbing at tussocks of her nape-fur with his scabby claws.
Messages In This Thread
tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 09:46 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 10:21 PM