Gyrfalcon's Keep tell me of progress to strengthen my blood
[EXIT, PURSUED BY BEAR]
53 Posts
Ooc —
her demeanor had turned remarkably agreeable. well, to an extent. maybe agreeable in a crusty type of way – likely the best she could do on such short notice. bartok was inwardly delighted that she had somewhat endeared herself to him. he did not often win the affections of wolves. they mostly just tried to tear him limb from limb. which to say it was understandable would be an understatement.

she laid the nest at her feet and the hoard tumbled softly onto the plat of grass. he was more at ease being in close proximity now that she wasn't so unnerved and so he hobbled to the structure of sticks and feather and tapped at the shell of one of the eggs that had evicted the nest.

she was quick to dig into her highly-valued jackpot, crunching into an egg and letting the rich mucosa dribble down her furred chin. at her offer, he balked. "ehhhh....." he trailed off, as if consideration were actually pending in his mind. on the contrary, curtly, he replied: "no. bartok not cannibal." he affirmed with a quick shake of his head. "you share with friends?" he rasped in an inquisitive manner, speculating if she even had any.
Messages In This Thread
tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 09:46 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 07, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 07, 2015, 11:32 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: tell me of progress to strengthen my blood - by Bartok - February 10, 2015, 10:21 PM