Silvertip Mountain Cat's in the cradle
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Now that she wasn't frantically fleeing the realm of a wildcat or struggling to catch her wind, Pied could more fully focus her attention on the other she-wolf. They shared similarly pale coats and her cohort even sported a splash of gray not unlike the blotches smeared into the yearling's coat. Like her, Chakra—as she introduced herself—was petite in stature but with a certain prowess about her. Although she didn't include a title in her introduction, Pied guessed Chakra was part of the leadership in this Neverwinter Forest.

Before she could ask, if that was Pied's intention at all, Chakra made a remark that made the piebald wolf's lips purse briefly. A moment later, she licked them and replied, "I hope it was a favorable encounter. You never know with the infamous Jinx..." Her tail gave a single lash, which probably gave some indication of her opinion of the Kesuk, yet Pied wasn't one to badmouth others behind their backs, nor spread gossip.

"I don't know if I knew there was a pack that way," Pied admitted after a beat. "Why is it called Neverwinter Forest?" she wondered, peering at the snowy woodland in the distance. Was the name meant to be charmingly ironic, she wondered?
Messages In This Thread
Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - January 12, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Chakra - January 26, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Chakra - January 31, 2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - January 31, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Cat's in the cradle - by Pied - February 07, 2014, 09:53 AM