Silvertip Mountain My heart knows things my mind resists
91 Posts
Ooc —
Spectra nodded inquisitively when "Fitz" spoke about the mountains and said natural dangerous were hidden. It reminded her of old, crumbled up stories about an avalanche her mother once told her. The thought of snow rushing down the mountain at a high speed suddenly scared her. "What about an avalanche?" The curious yearling questioned, maybe her fear was unjustified. "Do you think snow can tumble down the mountain if we speak too loud?"

Suddenly she wanted to shut up and say nothing at all anymore. However, that thought quickly faded away as soon as Fitz spoke about the stars; it was the one thing that made her heart beat with passionately. She loved the stars and she had learned all that she could. "Anything." Spectra said, remaining quiet for a second before adding. "And everything; they tell me where I am at night and how far I need to go." But stars were more than just that, sighing softly, Fitz better prepare for the wordy waterfall;

"When they appear at night some see symbols in the stars. Others say that stars are flickering lights of those that have passed, forever guiding us where we are. However -- and this I find hard to believe -- some say stars are just like our sun; but that doesn't make sense at all, does it?" Some things were too difficult to grasp for the simple mind of a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - January 30, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - January 31, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - January 31, 2015, 10:36 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 01, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 03, 2015, 04:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 06, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 08:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 08, 2015, 10:52 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 08, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 15, 2015, 05:19 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 15, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by FitzDutiful - February 18, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: My heart knows things my mind resists - by Spectra - February 20, 2015, 01:14 PM