Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The salutation he had given was answered with an introduction, and then words telling the boy that the other was well. Out of respect to his higher rank, and also out of greeting, the argent lupine gave a slight bow of his head. Once holding himself in the manner from which he usually did, the boy offered a smile to the older wolf. “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance,” he said, his tail unknowingly swaying faintly. “My name is Alastor Vranas. It is nice to hear that you are well.” While they may never have met before, the yearling could not help but speak as if they'd known one another for ages. They were of the same pack, sharing a home, so the least he thought he could do was be kind—which was far from a rare thing.

He paused to consider the last question, not truly knowing the answer himself. “I was just going to head out and better my knowledge of the surrounding land,” the silver lupine responded. “But that, of course, can wait.” The choice between exploring the land outside his new pack and speaking with a member of said pack was a clear choice, as he would much rather grow familiar with those he was to share a space with than with a piece of earth that was not likely to go anywhere anytime soon. “Where you heading somewhere as well?”
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance - by Alastor - February 08, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance - by Alastor - February 09, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance - by Alastor - February 09, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance - by Alastor - February 10, 2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Lightly, Lightly, Flowers Dance - by Flash - March 11, 2015, 10:09 PM