Stay with me tonight
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
The albino lay curled up with Kove. She felt so comfortable. Her red eyes glanced at him with some curiosity. Why wouldn't he want her close to the male? Surely he had been a bit forward. But it bothered her that Kove didn't want to tell her why. If Scarlett would get a solid reason she wouldn't argue. She wasn't the one to argue in the first place. "Is he that bad?," she frowned. Then suddenly the whole mood shifted. They were talking about more sensitive topic. Scarlett raised her head off from Kove. Oh so there it was. Kove felt comfortable in darkness and with murderous wolves.. Good to know. Maybe there was a dark side to Kove.

Her ears fell more back when Kove admitted that he had killed before. But surprisingly Scarlett wasn't scared? She felt like she should be scared, that she should protest and leave this den instantly. But the young female didn't. Maybe it was because she liked him so much she couldn't see a bad side on the handsome male. Scarlett shifted in the minimal space she had. Her head now by his. "I am not scared," she whispered. Somehow she felt like she should whisper it. She moved her muzzle forward and licked his cheeks. "Thank you for telling me."

Scarlett realized that she sometimes had some dark thoughts too. She wouldn't mind seeing her mother get hurt. Again, after having such a thought she felt ashamed. "So that is why you have that red mark then?," she then asked, her eyes falling on it. So maybe it was all connected afterwards. Scarlett kinda liked the mark...
Messages In This Thread
Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 06, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 06, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Stay with me tonight - by Scarlett - February 08, 2015, 07:13 AM