Blacktail Deer Plateau a drained bourbon bottle laying next to my head
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
hrgh quickie response sorry!!!! But birthday gods say I get to play inquisition tonight and I can't argue XD wah

When Dante heard another summons (it seemed there had been many of late), he at first had trouble placing who it was, though it definitely rang a bell. Intrigued, he raised himself from where he had been napping and stretched, a wide yawn coming upon him as he did so. Then, feeling mildly refreshed, he departed to solve the mystery.

It was quickly righted when they came into view, though. "Mordecai!" He called, smiling easily. "Hey!" Last time he had had more trouble recalling, but after two meetings, his face was better known. And a more than welcome sight.

When he came close enough to catch the other male's scent, though, it was not the familiar one of the spine, but rather a more unknown. Instantly his expression changed, for he wondered what had caused his friend to give up a place he'd seemed so proud to lead before. Had he been challenged? "How are you?" He would not come right out and ask, for the subject could be touchy. But his curiosity was great.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: a drained bourbon bottle laying next to my head - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2015, 07:50 PM