Blacktail Deer Plateau They pull you under
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Vaguely referring to injuries!

Dante responded with concern and possible worry, for which Saena was grateful. This was a situation of grave importance, after all, though not graver than her need to breathe. She sucked air in greedily, choking off any potential words, for nearly a full minute before being capable of speaking again.

"There's... hoo... there's some sort of mutant wolf... in the northern foothills... that's been eating wolves," Saena said between heaved breaths. She was relieved to feel the familiar easing of tension on her lungs and diaphragm with each heavy breath. Her ears flickered nervously on her head as she glanced apologetically away from him. She could only hope that Dante wasn't judgmental of what seemed to be a gross lack of fitness. After all, she was a little plumper than your average wolf and the way she was breathing now suggested she was very not-athletic, which was far from the truth, but easy to believe.

Unfortunately, the lessening demand on her lungs brought more attention to the fact that her hip and thigh hurt... and that was when she remembered that that thing had bitten her. Turning her head to glance at the wound, she felt her head swim at the sight of her own blood dried on her pelt, and the angry redness of the slash.

"A few weeks ago, I think, there was a dead body near the pack with its... guts eaten out," she said as she forced herself to focus back on the Alpha, feeling a little green around the gills from observing her wound, "and it was done by a wolf's teeth. Now, I was scouting up that way, and was charged and attacked by some kind of... mutant!" Her ears fell further back and a shiver crawled up her spine. "It was some kind of wolf, but its ears were plastered against its head and it had really short fur, and huge jowls, and it... it came at me like it hated me or wanted to eat me or something.

I needed to... to warn everyone. To not leave the pack if they really don't have to. This thing... it's a monster, and it's been near here before, and who knows if it'll come back."
Messages In This Thread
They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 03, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 07, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 09, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 01, 2015, 11:09 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - March 06, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 09, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: They pull you under - by Saēna - March 17, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: They pull you under - by Dante RIP - March 20, 2015, 06:42 PM