Blacktail Deer Plateau You've been blessed your whole life
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena eagerly trailed the Beta female, sighing in presumptive relief when the specific herbs were mentioned. Like many wolves, there were things that the plump teen believed should heal naturally, but there were other things that welcomed a little aid from the plants in the world. That Blue Willow kept an all-year cache of these things was a great undertaking, and probably the most useful thing the pack had, truthfully.

"Thanks, Aunt Willow, I can't wait," she breathed, hoping the dark-haired woman wouldn't mind sending her home with a piece or two of each herb for the inevitable headaches that would creep up in the next week or so. She focused on their walk for a short while, for once admiring the winter beauty of Blacktail Deer Plateau, but she couldn't help snorting when Blue Willow asked if she had designs on Dante.

"I don't think so," she said smilingly, beaming at what else was said but knowing there was nothing much to say to it other than to nod her head gratefully. Besides, thinking about designs on someone was a lot more compelling.

Though, Saena never thought about the future, not in that way. She didn't think of Dante as anything more than an Alpha male. Now that it was brought up, though, she supposed it was a possibility that would help her attain her coveted place alongside him... but that sort of manipulation wasn't for her anyway. "Should I? Have designs on him, I mean... or anyone, for that matter? Junior had a crush on him, I think, but I don't think I have a crush on anyone. How do you even know?" Maybe she secretly did have a crush on someone and had no idea about it. It was a subject Saena hadn't breached... though now that she had, she was likely to see it everywhere.
Messages In This Thread
You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 02, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 03, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 09, 2015, 10:31 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 13, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 20, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - February 25, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Blue Willow - February 27, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 06, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 17, 2015, 11:33 AM
RE: You've been blessed your whole life - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 03:37 PM