Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
At first the ember steeled herself against the pitch colored waif, too suspicious of her presence to be mildly cordial. Yet, when a gust carried the vagrant's scent downwind a memory tickled Tuwawi's mind. Damp mountains, dark colored shale, and a unique brand of alpine musk continued to waft off the darker woman... and stirred reveries of time spent under Siku's tutelage in the misty forest of Arktayok. The dethroned approached the perched visitor with a new interest. It couldn't be... or could it?

Skull had been the Sveijarns' companion during Duskfire's founding, and the two had shared a common history not seen in many years. Though Tartok's bloodline and supporters were scattered sparsely along Seahawk, Chinook, and Teekon, they thrived like an unruly vine. Tuwawi had once followed the clan's creed to heart, but her desires for a life alongside Njal had rend the cardinal wolf from her pledge. She could think only of her shame, now, but a biting desire lulled the ember towards her company.

Tuwawi's posture relaxed, her irritated grumbled subsiding into silence. The other woman appeared forlorn - disillusioned by the queen's arrival. She had every right to be - the Duskfire wolf would have chased her off if it weren't for her recognizable perfume. "Do I know you?" Tuwawi asked with a mild tone, eyes narrowing to better observe the dark wolf in the fading light.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 28, 2015, 03:58 PM