Duskfire Glacier so i leave it up to you
408 Posts
Ooc —
The fiery wolf approached her, drawing in closer than Echelon may have desired. In the creature's right, she could have probably snapped her right up on the spot. But something about her suggested that she wouldn't, provided that the inky Phase played her own hand correctly. Yet something else crossed over her visage — a glimmer of recognition like the spark of a bolt out of the blue. But it passed, replaced in those eyes by a confusion with no other name. Uncertainty, Echelon knew it well.

She turned herself so that the fiery canine could see her better, deciding it was better that she revealed herself in what low light there was left. Whatever it was that the other had seen, it had stopped her from taking aggressive action. And that was something that Echelon sought to embrace for her own good, out of instinct. "Doubt it," she answered coolly, slicking her ears back against her narrow skull. Up closer, she could see the scarring that riddled the body of the other and most importantly, the collar that she bore around her neck. If things went south, this would not be in her favor, she decided.
Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 21, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - January 25, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - January 26, 2015, 02:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:42 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 10, 2015, 03:53 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 14, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 15, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 16, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 16, 2015, 01:12 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tuwawi RIP - February 28, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Echelon - February 28, 2015, 03:58 PM