Neverwinter Forest [ic joining] pilfer and plunder
31 Posts
Ooc — Java
When the guard took off through the trees, the withered girl had half a mind to follow, to steal away within the shadows and spy upon where the precious cache was located.

Bayou held herself against the earth despite this wanting. She reduced herself to her belly once more, limbs sprawled in a v-shape towards the escaping flash of red, and waited. The foolish woman returned, ready to ply the miscreant with meat.

It was not to last. The spider may have tricked the fly, but there was something bigger coming from the moody forest, and Bayou saw it before the guard - a great white monster of a woman, who was upon them quickly; a living snow storm.

The spider did what she thought was best, and scurried out of the stranger's path. A morsel of food was not worth this trouble. While the storm berated her subordinate, pelting her with a hail of reprimand, Bayou searched with her wild eyes, hoping for an escape.

But the ice was quickly directed at her feeble self, to which she had to buckle and grovel. "I am so hungry, just hungry! She was kind to offer what was needed, please," Think quickly, little spider. "I begged, and she accepted, but it is good intentioned."

A new thought brightened her spirit, although Bayou kept herself plastered low in the dirt, creeping closer to the obvious superior with her tongue ready to administer deference. "I would repay! I would do whatever is asked. Quick to learn, oui, that is me. Ranbousman, I repay I repay!"

The spider crept closer and closer, and reached, hoping to land her tongue upon the stranger's chin the way she had with the fire-woman; her sunken cheeks puffed with the effort.
Messages In This Thread
[ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 01, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Tuwawi RIP - February 01, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 01, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Tuwawi RIP - February 01, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 02, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Tuwawi RIP - February 02, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 02, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 02, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Tuwawi RIP - February 02, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 06, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 06, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 06, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 06, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 07, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by Chakra - February 13, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: [ic joining] pilfer and plunder - by RIP Bayou - February 14, 2014, 06:40 PM