Great Bear Wilderness i believe in the things that i am afraid to say.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He honestly hadn't expected for Finley's words to have been hurtful and devastating not only to Elwood but to him, personally, as well. He stared at the Beta female in surprise, then his expression began to darken. He couldn't fully hold back the growl that burbled in his throat. It was not Finley's place to tell Elwood to leave. It shocked and angered him that would would do something like that. As it turned out, her words were that bad.

"Finley, what the fuck?" he said sharply. "It is completely not your place to exile anyone, much less for the reasons you gave. You're right: that is horrible. What were you thinking?" the Alpha barked, his ears thrusting forward because he couldn't be bothered to stand up and raise his tail as he spoke.

Then he saw the absolute dread and regret on Finley's face and he couldn't help it; he softened. He reminded himself that there must be a reason for her behavior. "Who was he with?" Something clicked in his head and he guessed, "Grimm?" Before letting her reply to any of that, he added, "You two aren't—or weren't—together, were you...? Or were you? Was he... cheating?" he wondered. These details were crucially important.
Messages In This Thread
i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:07 PM