Blacktail Deer Plateau How bright you shone for me tonight
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
(≧∀≦)

Valtýr's meager weight shift to and fro undecidedly as his brackish muzzle lifted in the air to glean the changes in Osprey's musk. He was neither slow nor daft, but the youngster couldn't quite wrap his head around exactly what about the silver gamma drew him in. Life had not yet learned the teen in courtship or the unique cycle of females - for he was too young to act on such promises - but he had become uncharacteristically stalwart in his position, stuck in place like a stubborn barnacle. Even Osprey's disapproving eye goaded him to remain fixed, for she had become perfumed with spice - something that made the pubescent youth's skin goosebump excitedly.

These feelings were new for the timid juvenile, who was loathe to leave the scene despite his urge to remain respectful and subservient to two of the highest ranking wolves on the Plateau. His head ducked away, ears lying flat, as he watched Dante's apologetic expression and verbal amends. What was to be sorry about?

Without warning, Saena's alabaster figure burst from the treeline. Her paunch, stiff-legged body immediately bee-lined towards the prying Valtýr. She drew near like a python clutching a mouse but her intense glare, which was loosed like throwing daggers, was only meant for the coy Osprey. The Blacktail's nearness and possessive caress set the teen's whole body ablaze, his knees reduced to jelly while she wrapped around his scarecrow frame. His amber ears slicked back, sooty tail curling beneath his haunch as his tongue swept across its chops nervously... but all the submissive habits could not extinguish a new wanton butterfly bumbling around in his stomach. Suddenly, everything clicked and Valtýr became privy to what this whole dance was really about.

At that moment, Saena pulled away and rubbed her body brusquely against his own. The boy could swear his ears were going to combust into flame right then and there, so taken by her avaricious posturing. His jaw clenched worriedly as she boldly stepped forth - his side suddenly cold - but he became transfixed on the girl's stance when her warning did nothing to separate Osprey and Dante. In fact, the two only came together more closely. Val hung back, crown low but ears turned forward expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 07, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 08, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 09, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Valtyr RIP - February 09, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 12:59 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 10, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 10, 2015, 03:51 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 10, 2015, 05:27 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 11, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 11, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 11, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Saēna - February 11, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Valtyr RIP - February 11, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 12, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 12, 2015, 10:03 PM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Osprey - February 13, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: How bright you shone for me tonight - by Dante RIP - February 13, 2015, 09:22 AM