Great Bear Wilderness i believe in the things that i am afraid to say.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
A silence hung between them following Peregrine's soliloquy, though it wasn't an uncomfortable one. He gazed down at her, watching her face shift contemplatively, his own expression rather blank. When she finally spoke, she only had six words for him, a gently desperate question that came straight from the heart, he was sure.

"He will," the Alpha said simply, rising. "I'm going to speak with him. Don't try to argue with me," he warned, albeit in a soft voice, before Finley could possibly protest. "I need to make sure Elwood understands that he doesn't actually have to leave, first and foremost. Then I'll pave the way for you to apologize in person, which you will, no matter what else happens between the two of you. But I'll put in a good word."

Peregrine gave the top of Finley's head a pointed look, then bent down to give her a quick lick between her ears. Turning, he loped away from the lake shore, ignoring the pulling (but hopefully not tearing) of his shoulder wounds as he hastened back to the caldera to track down Elwood.
Messages In This Thread
i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Finley - February 10, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: i believe in the things that i am afraid to say. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 03:57 PM