Otter Creek Doomsday
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Yay! You replied, @Harrey ! :D
I can be patient with this thread as I catch up with my other characters, but I would be very happy if Harrey could continue his journey with Keith! :D

The big Arctic has submerged his body in the cold water. He knew it could be dangerous to drop his own body temperature like that, but his leg was hurting like hell, and the wounds on his face were burning hard.The flow was soothing, cold, but the Northerner was used to low temperatures, and he stayed in the water long enough for his pain to fade away. He needed it. And then he came out of the water, determined to find food.

What came in the next two seconds were the thing Keith expected the least in that moment. A voice sounded behind him, and was calling him brother. Keith turned around, the voice sounded a lot like his litter-mate, Kedge, but what his eyes saw was far from being the black doom of his twin's pelt. A white figure stood speechless, staring at him, and those eyes, Keith recognized them. "Harrey?" Keith called surprised. The boy had grown loads since he'd last seen him up in the North, and was now a fully grown wolf.

"Harrey? is that you?" Keith couldn't believe what his eyes were showing him. "How on earth did you get this far south?" he said as he ran to greet his little brother with a lick and a dancing tail behind him. Harrey, aside from his mother and Kedge were the only few wolves he actually cared about, and finding one of them was something he thought would never happen again.

Doomsday - by Bane - February 05, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Doomsday - by Harrey - February 08, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Doomsday - by Bane - February 10, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Doomsday - by Harrey - February 12, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Doomsday - by Bane - February 13, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Doomsday - by Harrey - February 21, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Doomsday - by Bane - February 21, 2015, 03:39 PM