Look What I Can Do
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —

The coldness of snow and ice had never been something the young owl favored, but he couldn't deny the fact that it could sometimes be fun. If one was careful enough, they could use their talons to pick up clumps of snow to drop on others. He'd done that a lot back home, but it wasn't limited to snow alone. Snow, sometimes ice, clumps of mud and twigs, bundles of tiny sticks, pellets, and dead mice could all be picked up and dropped on another owl, causing quite the fright sometimes. The frivolous little bird hardly ever missed an opportunity to do something that would have gotten him chastised, but he hadn't had the opportunity to do anything like that since arriving in the new land. It was quite the distance from home, and he had yet to run into another owl worth messing with, leaving him to play with the wolves.

Even if Keyx did have a sense of smell, his lack of knowledge on how wolves worked would have done nothing to keep him from entering the territory of a pack. It seemed to have snow everywhere, as well as a giant block of ice. It was pretty, like a work of art, and he wanted to make a smaller version of it. After scouting out the area a bit to make sure no predators were around, he came in for a landing in the snow, the cold substance not at all comforting. Comfort wasn't what he was after, though. He was looking to create another wolf of art, so he when to work using his talons to dig some of the snow into a small pile. Once content with the size and shape of it, he flew off to collect any twigs he could find, then returned and shoved them into the ground around the mound of sow with his beak. Stepping back, he admired the piece, giving it a nod of approval. It was much more simple than what he usually did, but he still liked it all the same. Keyx realized it was missing his signature, though, so he started to pluck a few unneeded feathers from his breast, then used is beak to press them down into the snow. Wouldn't want for his signature to be swept away by the wind, after all.
Messages In This Thread
Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 11, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 12, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 13, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Look What I Can Do - by Keyx - February 15, 2015, 05:51 AM