Duskfire Glacier If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I think I am melting, while smiling like crazy. These two.

Scarlett's red eyes glanced at him shyly. He was a really good friend if he wanted to disobey his Beta, or well ex-Beta, to be with her. That sounded almost romantic. The girl felt her heart flutter. Once again she had to remind herself that Kove was just a friend. Males didn't see her as mate material. She was the red eyed monster after all. It was hard to stop thinking such things when she was so used to hearing it. Scarlett was at loss for words in a good way.

The albino bobbed her head instantly. She wanted Kove to stay. Scarlett couldn't really smuggle him inside of DFG grounds with Adlartok in her den but maybe they could sleep somewhere else close to the border. The pale female was filled with glee that her crush wanted to spend time with her. "That is sweet, Kove. I don't want to think about it anymore. I hope that someone stays away. Far away," She whispered. "But luckily I have you then," she added.

Scarlett blinked a few times. Okay, Kove sounded like a really compassionate friend. It made her feel a bit flustered. Her eyes fell to the snowy grounds as a silence filled between them. She curiously turned her eyes on Kove again as she realized he wasn't done talking yet. Once those words left his mouth Scarlett was certain she imagined it. First of all it was a shock that a wolf had fallen for her, and second... Her crush liked her back?! This never happened before!! A soft gasp came from her lips before she lightly sniffled, in happiness. Her tail started wagging more eagerly.

"Oh!," she breathed and stepped closer without hesitation. Scarlett was quick to hide her face in the longer fur of Kove's neck. "IreallyreallylikeyoutooLikeAlott,' she mumbled in one go. Another sniffle fell from her lips because she couldn't believe that someone she liked, liked her back. She stepped a bit back and liked over his cheek. "I have fallen badly for you too," she then spoke, a mere whisper. Look at her such an emotional mess just because someone genuinely liked her in a romantic way.
Messages In This Thread
If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 11, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 12, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Scarlett - February 13, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: If You'll Be My Star, I'll Be Your Sky - by Kove - February 13, 2015, 05:21 PM